A Career with Greenzone
Greenzone believe that our most valuable commodity is our people. We are always looking for conscientious individuals to become part of our team. The thing we all have in common at Greenzone is a real passion for making life better for our customers. You won't find a more committed or enthusiastic team anywhere.
No matter which area of the business you apply to join you will find there are plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and develop a rewarding career.
If there are no current vacancies listed or if you would like to apply speculatively, simply send your current CV along with a covering letter detailing the type of role you're interested in to the email below
Greenzone are looking to recruit a web developer to help support our companies growth into modern websites and apps. Greenzone provides Customer Focused, Innovative and Proactive Dependable Waste, Energy and Communications Services. You would be working as part of a team of developers and will be responsible for upgrading and maintaining the web services we provide. This ranges from our current website, updating our existing customer portal and building and maintaining new projects.
We are keen to speak to developers with a minimum 1-2 years commercial experience. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their work, takes ownership of the projects they are given and enjoys learning new technologies. They must also have good communication skills and an ability to work as part of a team.
- Development of web-based applications.
- Support of existing systems
- Building systems with the latest technologies.
- Ensuring the responsiveness and performance of applications.
- Liaising with senior developers
- Ability to take ownership of projects
- Attending and Providing demonstrations
- Customer Support
- Understands technical and functional design requirements
- Identify and resolve system deficiencies
- Adhering to modern web design standards
- Experience with JS frameworks preferably Vue.js / Angular
- Experience connecting to WebAPIs and testing them (Postman)
- Experience with Cross Platform app development
- Experience in code collaboration & version control. We currently use TFS / Git
- A good understanding of UI/UX
- Experience with Sass
- Minimum of 1-2 years development experience
- Previous working examples of sites and systems you’ve worked on.
- Knowledge of mobile web standards.
- Ability to work in agile teams.
- 22 Days Holiday (+ Bank Hols)
- Free Pluralsight access
- Gym Discounts on selected gyms
- Free company events
- Free on-site parking (With free electric charging)
- Allocated Independent Study Time
- Pension scheme
Full time position based in Newark Nottinghamshire
Close Date: 20-06-2019
How to Apply for a Vacancy
We don't use application forms so please send your CV together with a covering letter, this is important to us and should include:
- Position that you are applying for
- Reasons you consider yourself suitable for the position
- Reasons for leaving your most recent employment
- Employment dates
- Current salary/salary expectations
- Current location inc. details of any planned relocation
You can either email your application direct to:
or post to: Recruitment, Greenzone Facilities Management, The Corner House, Brunel Drive, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 2EG.
Unfortuantely, we are uanble to consider CV's submitted without a covering letter.