A Career with Greenzone
Greenzone believe that our most valuable commodity is our people. We are always looking for conscientious individuals to become part of our team. The thing we all have in common at Greenzone is a real passion for making life better for our customers. You won't find a more committed or enthusiastic team anywhere.
No matter which area of the business you apply to join you will find there are plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and develop a rewarding career.
If there are no current vacancies listed or if you would like to apply speculatively, simply send your current CV along with a covering letter detailing the type of role you're interested in to the email below
The Compliance Manager will lead waste and Health and Safety compliance. This is a technical role which requires an experienced, waste specialist, and therefore we require post holders to hold a WAMITAB Level 4 qualification (Certificate of Technical Competence). and a formal Auditing qualification or equivalent..
You will ensure and maintain Greenzone’s waste management procedures, keeping up to date with all relevant legislation. You will have a working knowledge of the correct application of the following legislation:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Environmental Protection Act 1990;
- The Hazardous Waste Regulations 2005
- The Animal By-Products Regulations 2013
- The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2013
You will also be responsible for conducting and managing duty of care audits..
- At least two-year experience in a waste management role
- A working knowledge of the correct application hazardous waste regulations .
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of conducting ISO9001 & OHSAS 18001 Audits (ISO14001 desirable)
- WAMITAB Level 4 qualification
- IOSH/ NEBOSH qualification
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Member of CIWM or IEMA desirable
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Compliance / Health and Safety Manager role then please apply now
Close Date: 30-11-2018
How to Apply for a Vacancy
We don't use application forms so please send your CV together with a covering letter, this is important to us and should include:
- Position that you are applying for
- Reasons you consider yourself suitable for the position
- Reasons for leaving your most recent employment
- Employment dates
- Current salary/salary expectations
- Current location inc. details of any planned relocation
You can either email your application direct to:
or post to: Recruitment, Greenzone Facilities Management, The Corner House, Brunel Drive, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 2EG.
Unfortuantely, we are uanble to consider CV's submitted without a covering letter.